22nd match of Vincy Premier League T10 will witness an encounter between La Soufriere Hikers and Fort Charlotte Strikers. Finally Fort Charlotte Strikers were able to taste first success in the tournament as they defeated Dark View Explorers in the 19th match of the tournament. On the other hand La Soufriere Hikers continued their good form and registered another win over Botanical Garden Rangers.
Finally Fort Charlotte Strikers ended their defeat note on a style after defeating Dark View Explorers by 17 runs. Charlotte Strikers won the toss and elected to bat first. For this match Strikers made crucial changes in their lineup which went in their favour. They included Olanzo Billingy, Ronald Scott in their final 11. Olanzo Billingy along with Sealroy Williams opened the innings for Strikers and the duo added 53 runs for the first wicket partnership. Playing his first match of the season, Billingy looked in great touch as he scored 32 off 18 deliveries before getting retired hurt. Ronald Scott was also among the run getter for his team as he managed to score 26 off just 10 deliveries with a whopping strike rate of 260. Charlotte ended with 92/3 in their final 10 overs.
After putting up a great show in batting, Striker’s bowlers also performed beyond expectations as they restricted Dark View Explorers at 75 for the loss of 7 wickets. Chelson Stowe was the standout bowler as he picked up 3 wickets in the match. Sealroy Williams, Kirton Lavia, Ray Jordon shared 1-1 wickets each helping their team to clinch first victory of the season.
On the other hand La Soufriere Hikers faced Botanical Garden Rangers in the 21st match of the tournament. After winning the toss, Hikers chose to bowl which was bit surprising decision after taking the fact into consideration that teams batting first have enjoyed more success in the tournament. But Kimson Dalzell, Othneil Lewis proved this decision right as Botanical Garden Rangers collapsed badly in the batting department. Rangers could only manage to score 79/7 which was an easy target for Hikers. They reached their target in just 7.2 overs after loosing just 2 wickets.
Venue : Arson Valley Ground
Date : 29 May 2020
Timings : 6:00 PM ( IST )
League : Vincy Premier League
Weather Condition – The conditions will be cloudy at the time of match with temperature around 28 degrees. Humidity will be around 72%.
Pitch Condition – As the weather condition will be cloudy so pacers are expected to get help from the pitch. Teams batting first have tasted more success in this tournament so far. Average first innings score at this venue is 84. Teams batting first have won 60% games in this tournament so far.
Recent Form Of Both Teams ( In Last 5 matches played )
LSH – W W W L W
FCS – L L L L L
Probable 11 For La Soufriere Hikers
1. Salvan Browne ( WK )
2. Desron Maloney ( C )
3. Dillon Douglas
4. Dean Browne
5. Rawdon Bentick
6. Casmus Hackshaw
7. Camano Cain
8. Rayan Williams
9. Othneil Lewis
10. Jeremy Haywood
11. Kenson Dalzell
Probable 11 For Fort Charlotte Strikers
1. Sealroy Williams
2. Olanzo Billingy
3. Gidron Pope
4. Kirton Lavia
5. Ronald Scott
6. Chelson Stowe
7. Keron Cottoy ( C )
8. Ray Jordon
9. Jahiel Walters
10. Rasheed Frederick
11. Sylvan Spencer
Key Players For Dream11 Prediction
1. Shem Browne is averaging 27 runs per match with a strike rate of 171.81 in the 7 matches that he has played. So he is must pick in dream team.
2. Gidron Pope is the most consistent player in batting department of Fort Charlotte Strikers. He is averaging 20.9 runs per match with a strike rate of 128.07 in the total matches he has played so far.
3. Desron Maloney usually opens the innings but in the recent matches he is batting down in the middle order. Still he is pretty consistent as he is averaging 17.1 runs per match with a strike rate of 162.16 in the 7 matches he has played so far.
4. Kirton Lavia has played 6 matches so far and he is the premium bowler for Fort Charlotte Strikers. He is picking up wickets in every match with an economy rate of 7.54.
5. Othneil Lewis is the star bowler for La Soufriere Hikers as he is not just picking up pickets at regular interval but also he is economy rate is pretty impressive. Till now he has played 7 matches for Hikers and he has atleast picked up 1 wicket in each match on an average. His economy rate in the tournament so far bas been 6.21, probably best in the tournament so far.
La Soufriere Hikers Vs Fort Charlotte Strikers Match Winner Prediction
La Soufriere Hikers are currently placed at 1.50 if we talk about odds. Looking at the recent performance of both teams, putting your money on Hikers seems to be a good choice. If we calculate winning percentage of both these teams then La Soufriere Hikers winning chances are about 71 percent.
LSH Vs FCS Dream11 Team
Disclaimer – We have created this team based on our own instincts and analysis. Make necessary changes in your final team once the lineup is announced. Read our preview and try to make your own Dream11 team.
Leave a Reply