The final round of Premier League 2019-20 is up and Leicester City will host Manchester United at King Power Stadium on Sunday. Leicester City are placed on fifth position with 62 points from 37 matches whereas Manchester United are currently placed on third position with 63 points in same number of matches.
It’s a do or die game for Leicester City as they need to register a win over Red Devils in order to book their Champions League spot. On the other hand, Red Devils just need to avoid the defeat in this game. Due to superior goal difference, a draw will confirm their seat in Champions League which is starting next month.
In case of draw, Leicester City will still have chance to qualify for Champions League if and only if third ranked Chelsea get defeated by Wolves at Stamford Bridge, which is looking pretty unlikely to happen at the moment. Battle for Champions league among Manchester United, Leicester City, Chelsea is looking pretty dramatic which will certainly increase heart beats of fans.
For Leicester City everything was looking in total control till December last year when they were placed on second position. But everything seems to be going against them from last 20 top flight assignments. With just 5 wins from last 20 top flight assignments, Foxes seem distracted.
City’s declining form saw United’s turnaround in fortunes. Manchester United are on a 13 match Premier League unbeaten run which will certainly increase tension in City’s camp. Although United have dropped points in two of their last three games.
Ahead of this game, Foxes have enjoyed full week rest, which certainly have refreshed them. At home, Leicester City have three wins and four clean sheets from their last quartet of Premier League fixture at King Power Stadium.
Venue – King Power Stadium
Date – 26 July 2020
Timings – 8:30 PM ( IST )
Tournament – Premier League ( Round 38 )
Referee – Martin Atkinson
Leicester City Vs Manchester United Head To Head Record ( In last 12 matches )
In last 12 matches that have been played between these two teams, Red Devils have won 8 times, 3 matches ended in a draw while Leicester City managed to win just one.
Recent Form Of Both Teams ( In Last 5 Matches )
Leicester City – W D L W L
Manchester United – W D W L D
– Benjamin Chilwell is sidelined till early August 2020 due to foot injury.
– Christian Fuchs is expected to recover from groin injury by early August 2020.
– James Maddison is expected to be fit from hip injury by late August 2020.
– Marc Albrighton is doubtful for this due to muscle injury.
– Ricardo Pereira is expected to recover from cruciate ligament injury by early August 2020.
– Çaglar Söyüncü is suspended for this match.
– Axel Tuanzebe is expected to recover from leg injury by late August 2020.
– Eric Bailly Bertrand is expected to be back on field in few days as he is speedily recovering from concussion.
– Luke Shaw is doubtful for this match due to ankle injury.
– Phil Jones is sidelined till early August 2020 due to ankle injury.
Probable Lineup For Leicester City
( 3-4-3 )
Kasper Schmeichel ; Ryan Bennett, Wes Morgan, Jonny Evans ; James Justin, Wilfred Ndidi, Youri Tielemans, Luke Thomas ; Ayoze Pérez, Jamie Vardy, Harvey Barnes.
Probable Lineup For Manchester United
( 4-2-3-1 )
David de Gea ; Aaron Wan Bissaka, Victor Nilsson Lindelöf, Harry Maguire, Brandon Williams ; Paul Pogba, Nemanja Matic ; Mason Greenwood, Bruno Fernandes, Marcus Rashford ; Anthony Martial.
Leicester City Vs Manchester United Key Players For Dream11 Prediction In Small League
1. Anthony Martial – 24 years old French forward has played 31 Premier League matches for Red Devils this season. He has scored 17 goals along with 6 assists. His shooting accuracy this season has been around 51 percent.
2. Marcus Rashford – 22 years old English forward has featured in 30 league matches so far where he ended up scoring 17 goals and assisted 7 times. His shooting accuracy has been around 46 percent this season.
3. Jamie Vardy – 33 English forward is leading goal scorer this season with 23 goals from 34 league matches. Apart from this he has 5 assists to his name. His shooting accuracy this season has been around 50 percent.
4. Bruno Fernandes – 25 years old Portuguese mid fielder has lifted up United’s team spirit. In 13 Premier League matches he has scored 7 goals and assisted 7 times. He is averaging 0.54 goals per match this season.
Who Should Be Captain In Leicester City Vs Manchester United Dream11 Today?
Choosing right captain is always a cause of concern for dream11 fantasy players. But don’t worry we have eased the task for you. After analysing Bet 365 odds we have selected players to whom you can make captain in this particular match and those players are –
1. Miguel Bruno Fernandes
2. Jamie Vardy
3. Harvey Barnes
Players You Can Avoid In Grand League
You might have noticed that the team which emerge out as grand league winner has some big players missing. After analysing Bet 365 odds we have shortlisted some players to whom you can avoid in grand leagues and those players are –
1. Mason Greenwood
2. Ayoze Pérez
3. Youri Tielemans
Leicester City Vs Manchester United Match Facts
👉 Leicester City won three and drew one of their last four home games.
👉 Manchester United drew two of their last three Premier League matches.
👉 Leicester City have won just five of their last 20 Premier League matches.
👉 Manchester United are unbeaten in their last 13 Premier League matches.
👉 Leicester City have won just one of their last 13 Premier League home games against Manchester United ( Drawn 4 Lost 8 ), beating them by 5-3 in September 2014.
👉 Manchester United are unbeaten in their last 10 Premier League matches against Leicester City.
Leicester City Vs Manchester United Odds Comparison Case Study
Leicester City are currently placed at 3.00. If we calculate the winning percentage of Foxes at these odds then it comes out to be 33.33 percent. But recent studies shows that when a team is placed at these odds then it actually wins 26 percent of its matches.
On the other hand Manchester United are currently placed at 2.25. If we calculate the winning percentage of Manchester United at these odds then it comes out to be 44.44 percent. But recent studies shows that when a team is placed at these odds then it actually wins 33 percent of its matches.
Player Passes – Based On Bet 365
Here is the list of estimated number of passes that players can get in this entire match –
1. Jonny Evans – 62 passes
2. Harry Maguire – 61 passes
3. Victor Nilsson Lindelöf – 55 passes
4. Wilfred Ndidi – 46 passes
Leicester City Vs Manchester United Dream 11 Team For Small League
Join Our Dream11 Prediction Telegram Channel For Updates – @freeteams4d11
Disclaimer – We have created this team based on our own instincts and analysis. Make necessary changes in your final Dream11 team once the lineup is announced. Read our preview and try to make your own Dream11 team.
Leave a Reply