West Ham United will host Watford at London Stadium on Friday. The Hammers are currently placed on 16th position with 34 points in 35 matches. On the other hand Watford are currently placed on 17th position with same points in same number of matches. Due to better goal difference, West Ham United are placed higher in points table than Watford.
Both the teams are relegation threatened, as the duo are just three points ahead of red zone. With three games left in this season, a win here will ensure their place in top flights status for next season.
West Ham United clinched sensational 4-0 victory over bottom club Norwich City at Carrow Road last Saturday. Michael Antonio’s heroic handed the Hammers their first Premier League away win since last December.
On the other Watford too enter in this game on a high note after successive wins over bottom ranked Norwich City and Newcastle United at Vicarage Road.
This was second instance this season when Hornets recorded back to back league wins. It was Troy Deeney who converted two penalties into Watford’s favour and helped his team to claim victory over Magpies in last match.
Watford’s away form has been miserable, loosing their last four away games. They have just one win in last 11 away games since November last year.
West Ham United are averaging 1.75 goals per 90 minutes in their last eight home assignments, while Watford have conceded 2.0 goals in their last 4 away games.
Venue – London Stadium
Date – 18 July 2020
Timings – 12:30 AM ( IST )
League – Premier League ( Round 36 )
Referee – Martin Atkinson
Where To Watch
Star Sport Select 1
Star Sports 1
Star Sports Select HD1
West Ham United Vs Watford Head To Head Record ( In Last 11 Matches )
In last 11 games that have been played between these two teams, Hammers have won 5 times whereas 4 games went in favour of Watford, rest two ended in draw.
Recent Form Of Both Teams ( In Last 5 Matches )
West Ham United – L W D L W
Watford – L L L W W
West Ham United
– Felipe Anderson is expected to be back on field in few days as he is speedily recovering from thigh injury.
– Robert Snodgrass is doubtful for this match with a back injury.
– Daryl Janmaat is expected to recover from knee injury by late August 2020.
– Gerard Deulofeu will be cruciate ligament injury by late August 2020.
– Isaac Success is expected to recover from calf injury by late July 2020.
Probable Lineup For Watford
( 4-2-3-1 )
Ben Foster ; Kiko Femenía, Christian Kabasele, Craig Dawson, Adam Masina ; Will Hughes, Étienne Capoue ; Ismaila Sarr, Abdoulaye Doucouré, Danny Welbeck ; Troy Deeney.
Probable Lineup For West Ham United
( 4-2-3-1 )
Lukas Fabianski ; Ryan Frederick, Isaac Diop, Angelo Ogbonna, Aaron Cresswell ; Tomas Soucek, Declan Rice ; Jarrod Bowen, Mark Noble, Pablo Fornals ; Michail Antonio.
Key Players For Dream11 Fantasy Team Prediction In Small League
1. Michail Antonio – He has played 21 league games so far where he ended up scoring 8 goals and assisted thrice. Against Norwich City he lonely scored 4 goals in the front. He is averaging 0.38 goals per match with 46 percent shooting accuracy.
2. Troy Deeney – 32 years old English forward has played 24 league matches where he ended up scoring 8 goals and assisted twice. He is averaging 0.33 goals per match with 53 percent shooting accuracy.
3. Mark Noble – 33 years old young English mid-fielder has played 30 league matches for Hammers this season where he scored four goals and assisted twice. But his record against Watford is quite impressive. In his last two league games against Watford, he has scored 3 goals which makes him default pick for Dream11 fantasy players.
4. Ismaila Sarr – 22 years old winger has featured in 25 games for Watford this season where he ended up scoring 5 goals and assisted thrice.
Who Should Be Captain In West Ham United Vs Watford Dream11 Today?
Choosing right captain is always a cause of concern for Dream11 fantasy. But don’t worry we have eased the task for you. We have analysed Bet 365 odds in order to provide you best choice for captain and those choices are –
1. Michail Antonio
2. Troy Deeney
3. Mark Noble
4. Angelo Ogbonna
Player You Can Avoid In Grand League
You might have noticed that the team which wins grand league has some big players missing. After analysing Bet 365 odds we have selected some players to whom you can avoid in grand/mega leagues and those players are –
1. Jarrod Bowen
2. Abdoulaye Doucouré
3. Pablo Fornals
West Ham United Vs Watford Match Facts
👉 Watford have lost each of their last four away games.
👉 West Ham United have avoided defeat in five of their last eight Premier League home games.
👉 West Ham United have won three of their last four Premier League matches against Watford.
👉 West Ham’s Mark Noble has scored three goals in his last two league games against Watford.
West Ham United Vs Watford Odds Comparison Case Study
West Ham United are currently placed at 2.35. If we calculate the winning percentage of West Ham United at these odds then it comes out to be 42.55 percent. But recent studies shows that when a team is placed at such odds then it actually wins 34 percent of its matches.
On the other hand Watford are currently placed at 3.40. If we calculate the winning percentage of Watford at these odds then it comes out to be 29.41 percent. But recent studies shows that when a team is placed at these odds then it actually wins 28 percent of its matches.
West Ham United Vs Watford Match Winner Prediction
Back West Ham United To Win
West Ham United Vs Watford Dream11 Team For Grand League
Join Our Dream11 Prediction Telegram Channel For Updates – @freeteams4d11
Disclaimer – We have created this team based on our own instincts and analysis. Make necessary changes in your final Dream11 team once the lineup is announced. Read our preview and try to make your own Dream11 team.