The most successful side in FA Cup history will take on current title holder on Saturday at Wembley Stadium. Arsenal will host Manchester City in FA Cup semi final this weekend. This will be do or die match for both sides as winner of this competition will enter finals.
Arsenal have won FA Cup in three of the last six seasons but last year it was Manchester City who clinched title with 6-0 win over Watford in the finals.
Manchester City will be boosted by the fact that they have already beaten Gunners by 3-0 in Premier League Round on June 17. It will be real test for Mikel Arteta and company to tackle Citizens.
A 2-1 victory over newly crowned Premier League Champions will certainly add lot of confidence in Arsenal’s camp ahead of their biggest game of the season.
Raheem Sterling, Kevin de Bruyne, Riyad Mahrez were benched against Bournemouth and the trio should be back in starting 11 for this important clash. This may be called as an intelligent strategy from Pep Guardiola’s side to keep his play makers fresh for such crucial games.
In last 12 meetings between these two sides we have witnessed 3.25 goals per 90 minutes. Since the project restart, Manchester City have scored 27 goals in their 9 fixtures. Apart from this City have dominated in games against Gunners since 2017 and they will be targeting their 8th straight victory over Gunners in all competitions.
Venue – Wembley Stadium
Date – 19th July 2020
Timings – 12:45 AM ( IST )
League – FA Cup ( Semi – Final )
Referee – Jon Moss
Where To Watch
SONY TEN 2
SONY TEN 3
Arsenal Vs Manchester City Head To Head Record ( In last 27 matches )
In last 27 matches that have been played between these two teams, Arsenal have won 8 times, 6 matches resulted in a draw while Manchester City won 13 games.
Recent Form Of Both Teams ( In last 5 Matches )
Arsenal – W W D L W
Manchester City – W L W W W
– Bernd Leno is expected to recover from knee injury by late November 2020.
– Calum Chambers will be fit from knee injury by late August 2020.
– Gabriel Martinelli is expected to recover from knee injury by early August 2020.
– Mesut Özil is doubtful for this match due to back injury.
– Pablo Mari Villar is expected to recover from ankle injury by early September 2020.
– Joao Cancelo is doubtful for this match.
– Sergio Agüero is expected to be back on field by late August 2020 as he has not yet fully recovered from knee injury.
– Zackary Thomas Steffen is expected to recover from ligament injury by late July 2020.
Probable Lineup For Arsenal
( 3-4-3 )
Emiliano Martinez ; Shkodran Mustafi, David Luiz, Kieran Tierney ; Hector Bellerin, Daniel Ceballos, Granit Xhaka, Bukayo Saka ; Nicolas Pépé, Alexandre Lacazette, Pierre Emerick Aubameyang.
Probable Lineup For Manchester City
( 4-3-3 )
Claudio Bravo ; Benjamin Mendy, Aymeric Laporte, Fernandinho, Kyle Walker ; Kevin de Bruyne, Rodri, Ilkay Gündogan ; Bernardo Silva, Gabriel Jesus, Raheem Sterling.
Key Players For Dream11 Fantasy Team Prediction In Small League
1. Ilkay Gündogan – 29 years old German central mid-fielder has played 3 games in FA Cup so far where he ended up scoring one goal and assisted once.
2. Kevin de Bruyne – 29 years old dynamic Belgian mid fielder has played 33 league games where he ended up scoring 11 goals and assisted 18 times.
3. Pierre Emerick Aubameyang – 31 years old winger is second highest goal scorer in league games with 20 goals under his belt along with 2 assists.
4. Gabriel Jesus – In the absence of Sergio Agüero, 23 years old Brazilian will play as centre forward for Manchester City. In 32 league matches he has scored 13 goals and assisted seven times.
Who Should Be Captain In Arsenal Vs Manchester City In Dream11 Today?
Choosing right captain is always a cause of concern for dream11 fantasy players. But don’t worry we have used the task for you. After analysing Bet 365, we have picked up best players who can be captain and vice captain in your dream 11 team today and those players are –
1. Kevin de Bruyne
2. Gabriel Jesus
3. Pierre Emerick Aubameyang
Players You Can Avoid In Grand League
You might have noticed that the team which wins grand league has some big players missing. After analysing Bet 365 odds we have shortlisted some players to whom you can avoid in grand league and those players are –
1. Bernardo Silva
2. Dani Ceballos
Arsenal Vs Manchester City Match Facts
👉 Manchester City have won previous 7 games against Arsenal.
👉 Manchester City have won 10 of their last 12 FA Cup semi-finals matches, with their two defeats in that time coming against Arsenal ( 1932, 2017 ).
👉 Arsenal are playing their 30th FA Cup semi-final- no side has ever played more.
👉 Arsenal have lost their last 7 meetings against Manchester City in all competitions.
Arsenal Vs Manchester City Odds Comparison Case Study
Arsenal are currently placed at 9.50. If we calculate the winning percentage of Arsenal at these odds then it comes out to be 10.68 percent.
On the other hand Manchester City are currently placed at 1.36. If we calculate the winning percentage of Manchester City at these odds then it comes out to be 73.52 percent.
Arsenal Vs Manchester City FA Cup Match Winner Prediction
Back Manchester City To Win.
Arsenal Vs Manchester City Dream11 Team For Small League
Join Our Dream11 Prediction Telegram Channel For Updates – @freeteams4d11
Disclaimer – We have created this team based on our own instincts and analysis. Make necessary changes in your final Dream11 team once the lineup is announced. Read our preview and try to make your own Dream11 team.