First edition of Vanuata T10 is all set to begin on Thursday with the opening game played between MT Bulls i.e. Mele Tafea Bulls and Mighty Efate Panthers. With almost every big nation suffering from coronavirus pandemic, Vanuata has not reported any case yet so they have decided to start a newly framed BetBarter Vanuata Blast league which comprises of total 9 games along with the final. All these matches will be played Vanuata Cricket Ground, Hybrid Oval.
Both the teams will be looking to start their campaign with a victory. It will be T10 format with three teams locking horns against each other in the battle field. Ifira Sharks will be the third team of this tournament. Andrew Mansale will be the captain of Mele Tafea Bulls while Joshua Rasu has been named the captain of Mighty Efate Panthers. Both of these are the best players for their respective teams.
Venue : Vanuata Cricket Ground
Timings : 1 PM ( Local ) , 7:30 AM ( IST )
League : BetBarter Vanuata Blast ( T10 )
Pitch Conditions : As it’s a T10 format so we can expect a good batting track for the first game of the league which is being played for the first time.
Weather Condition : With more than 30 percent chances of rain , weather doesn’t look much promising for the opening game.
Probable 11 For Mele Tafea Bulls
1. Julian Tommy
2. Philip Tsione
3. Rival Samson
4. Clement Tommy
5. Malon Tastuki
6. Andrew Mansale
7. Patrick Matuataava
8. Godfrey Mangau
9. Williamsing Nalisa
10. Shray Narai
11. Darren Wotu
Probable 11 For Mighty Efate Panthers
1. Joshua Rasu
2. Kendy Kenneth
3. Lazaro Carlot
4. Shem Sala
5. Brian Tari
6. McMillan Markia
7. Wesley Vira
8. Simpson Obed
9. William Laumae
10. Edwell Kalfau
11. Manu Jenni
Key Players For This Match Are
- In the last year’s club championship, Clement Tommy emerged as one of the most versatile batsman having scored 557 runs at the strike rate of 220. He can be very lethal for the bowlers which makes him a must pick for Dream11 team.
- Bulls Captain Andrew Mansale has also enjoyed great form scoring 132 runs in just three matches he has bat on with a strike rate of around 150. Being an All-Rounder he also claimed couple of wickets.
- Bowler Williamsing Nalisa is a young talent possessing great ability to provide break through at crucial times. He has great ability to grab quick runs and his stats speaks the same. Nalisa has scored 274 runs with 5 wickets.
- Shray Narai and Darren Wotu claimed 11 wickets each in the club championship.
- Philip Tsione opens the innings for his team. He is considered to be a decent batsman having ability to provide great starts for his team.
- Joshua Rasu has scored 149 runs at a strike of 141.
- Brian Tari claimed 9 wickets in 6 matches. He also scored 91 with a strike rate of around 147.
- Kendy Kenneth ( 113 runs with 7 wickets ), Shem Sala ( 111 runs with 9 wickets ) are both under- rated players but can be very crucial for your Dream11 team.
MT Bulls Vs Mighty Efate Panthers Match Prediction
Mele Tafea Bulls will play only one match on the opening day but Mighty Efate Panthers will be playing two games on the opening day. Looking at the odds , we predict that Mele Tafea Bulls to win this game @1.85. Mele Tafea Bulls winning chance is about 54 percent.
Dream11 Team For Mele Tafea Bulls Vs Mighty Efate Panthers
Disclaimer : We have made this dream11 team for small League bases on our insight and analysis. We request you to make necessary changes in your team once the lineup is announced.