The 8th match of the Pakistan Super League 2020 will be played between newly built Multan Sultans and the most unpredictable franchise of PSL Peshawar Zalmi at the Multan Cricket Stadium in Multan.
The match starts at 7:00 PM local time (2:00 PM GMT) (7:30 PM IST).
Weather Condition and Pitch Report
Clear skies with no chance of rain.This match will be played at Multan Cricket Stadium and track at Multan Cricket Stadium has not hosted a single T20I game in the recent past.So there is data that how the pitch will behave in this game but on an average a decent batting track can be expected which can produce 150+ runs.
Probable Playing XIs:
1. Shan Masood (C) 2. James Vince 3. Moeen Ali 4. Rilee Rossouw 5. Zeeshan Ashraf (WK) 6. Khushdil Shah 7. Shahid Afridi 8. Sohail Tanvir 9. Mohammad Ilyas 10. Mohammad Irfan/Junaid Khan 11. Imran Tahir.
1. Tom Banton 2. Kamran Akmal(WK) 3. Haider Ali 4. Shoaib Malik 5. Liam Livingstone 6. Liam Dawson 7. Darren Sammy(C) 8. Hasan Ali 9. Wahab Riaz 10. Rahat Ali 11. Mohammad Amir Khan.
Top Picks From Multan Sultan Team
1. Rilee Rossouw
2. Shan Masood
3. Moeen Ali
4. Sohail Tanvir
5. Mohammad Ilyas
Players To Avoid From Multan Sultan Team
1. James Vince (In Grand League)
2. Shahid Afridi (In Grand League)
3. Imran Tahir
Top Picks From Peshawar Zalmi Team
1. Kamran Akmal
2. Liam Livingstone
3. Wahab Riaz
4. Mohammad Amir Khan
5. Rahat Ali
Players To Avoid From Peshawar Zalmi Team
1. Shoaib Malik (In Grand League)
2. Hasan Ali
3. Tom Banton
Favourite Team : Peshawar Zalmi @1.80 via Bet365
Watch Full Video Analysis – https://youtu.be/zV2d5IE672A
Dream11 Team For Small League